Kim Harrington is the author of Clarity, Perception, The Dead and Buried, and Forget Me for teens and the Sleuth or Dare and Gamer Squad series for kids. She lives in Massachusetts with her husband and son. When not writing, she's most likely reading, watching one of her favorite TV shows, or fantasizing about her next vacation. Her first book, Clarity, received a starred review from Publisher's Weekly, was a 2012 ALA Quick Pick for Reluctant Readers, sold to nine countries, and was optioned for television by Warner Brothers.
Join Kim on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.
Random Fun Facts:
- I am a lefty.
- My mother is from Ireland and has the coolest accent ever.
- I love the smell of coffee, though I hate the taste.
- I am a Disney World fanatic. I’ve been there 19 times.
- I have a very sensitive sense of smell. I once threw up on the sidewalk while
walking past a fish market.
- I don’t eat seafood (see above).
- I love to drink Shirley Temples.
- I would love to go on The Price Is Right.
- I think it’s very funny when people throw up on TV, especially when it’s animated.
- I am the pickiest eater on the planet.
- I've been playing computer games since I got my Texas Instruments TI-99 and Commodore 64. (Google them. You will laugh. But they were awesome!)